Memory & Processing Interventions eBook
A 23 page e-book packed with information and intervention activities to help children with memory and processing difficulties.
- Ideal for Teachers who are concerned about the retention and processing skills of their pupils.
- Perfect for TAs and LSAs to use for delivering effective and impactful interventions to boost memory and processing skills.
- A great resource for SENCos to add to staff training, especially in deployment of LSAs and Assistants.
- Reassuring for parents who need ideas to help their child at home.
For use with individual children or small groups.
Adaptable activities for EYFS through to KS4!
- A weekly programme for 1:1 or small group interventions
- Single activities to fill some time
- Ice breakers in class
- Golden time/reward activities
- Play them in the car with your own kids and other adults
- Whole-class session split into smaller groups
WATCH THIS QUICK VIDEO FOR A LOOK INSIDE THE EBOOK