Auditory Memory Interventions
A 9 page e-book packed with activities to help children with auditory memory difficulties.
For children who have difficulty retaining and processing spoken information.
This e-book contains information on the ways you can use the activities in weekly programmes or stand-alone activities.
For use with individual children or small groups.
Adaptable activities for EYFS through to KS4!
To be carried out by Teaching Assistants, SENCos, Teachers or parents as:
- A weekly programme for 1:1 or small group interventions
- Single activities to fill some time
- Ice breakers in class
- Golden time/reward activities
- Play them in the car with your own kids and other adults
- Whole-class session split into smaller groups